Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Geoff Hawks (Read 703 times)
Paul_T
YaBB Newbies

Geoff Hawks
Nov 26th, 2023, 11:41am

I have just seen an email saying Geoff Hawks suddenly passed away a couple of days ago ,.
Funeral arrangements to follow.

IP Logged

Bill Jenkin

Re: Geoff Hawks
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2023, 12:50pm

Thank you for posting this awful news Paul. Has this been on the Tech Ops Announce email group? If so I appear not to have received it.
Bill Jenkin

IP Logged

Ted
YaBB Newbies

Tel Centre
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2023, 3:35pm

Hi all,
I have known Geoff for years, he was my best man and I am his. I am in touch with family. He was in good health when I last saw him in the summer and was going to give me the next date for Tech ops meal. I have been missing from BBC contacts for years.
No date for funeral as yet but will be a Friday around lunch time.

Ted Kent Techops TO22

IP Logged

JohnW

Eggington, Bedfordshire
Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2023, 11:51pm

It is with great sadness that the family of Geoffrey Hawkes announce that he passed away on 21st November. The service to celebrate Geoff’s life will take place at Broadway Baptist Church, Chesham HP5 1EG on Friday 15th December at 2pm.
Family flowers only but donations, if desired, to benefit British Heat Foundation and Compassion UK.

(Steve - Geoff's son - ask me to post this where those that worked with him would see it. (Steve's Email is imperial.dalek@gmail.com)

John-Westbury  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print