Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ken Oxley (Read 414 times)
RSx
YaBB Newbies

Ken Oxley
Dec 7th, 2023, 5:31pm

Sad news, via LinkedIn, of Ken Oxley:

My father Ken Oxley was incredibly proud of working for the BBC and incredibly diligent keeping in touch with his network of colleagues and contacts he made during his time there. I hope it is fitting, therefore, that I Sarah Cawley MCIPR share the sad news on this forum that Ken died on November 22 with his wife Kim and daughters by his side.
He had a life well-lived, amazing technical skills, a breadth of knowledge and fantastic memories of his work abroad for the BBC attending world events and meeting such a cosmopolitan mix of people in the countries he visited.

A celebration of Ken's life takes place on 12 December at 1pm. If you would like to attend or share memories please do comment or send a message to us his family. In loving memory of my dad x

SERVICE DETAILS:
Tue 12 Dec at 1pm at Greenacres Chiltern near Beaconsfield, Bucks, followed by refreshments at the Chequers Inn, Wooburn Common. All welcome.

Trevor Butler

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print