Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Coded Endeavour? (Read 2596 times)
Burstner55
Ex Member

Coded Endeavour?
Feb 20th, 2019, 3:42pm

With so many sound engineers on the Forum I'm surprised no one has commented on the unlikely registration number of Morse's Austin Panda Car in the first episode of the new series.   Morse?    Middle C ?    Certainly not an Oxfordshire registration number.  You'll have to watch the show on catch-up to see what I mean but I'd love to hear your theories on why the producer chose such an oblique number plate.  Grin

IP Logged

Amigo

Re: Coded Endeavour?
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2019, 8:28pm

264 HZ?

Humm, let me think...... Huh

Check here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PzwVBD5ep8

Is it from Tyrone (Omagh)?

IP Logged

Burstner55
Ex Member

Re: Coded Endeavour?
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2019, 10:22pm

True,  but what's the Morse connection?    I would have expected the Allegro (another musical connection?) to have a UD registration i.e. HUD 44 F, or maybe an old Reading registration, say, HRD 44 F  . I'm pretty damn sure that an Irish registration would have been quite different. I'm liking the challenge almost as much as I'm enjoying the new, edgier approach to Endeavour. By the way, what's the connection between me and KOU 136 F? Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print