Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pensions going online (Read 10105 times)
Delboy
YaBB Newbies

Pensions going online
Feb 18th, 2017, 11:15pm

You will soon be able to access & update your BBC pension details online, there's a short video explaining how to register here:
https://bbc.pensiondetails.co.uk/home/thinking-of-joining.html

IP Logged

WG

Hitchin
Re: Pensions going online
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2017, 5:26pm

Yes--I have registered for this--rang Cardiff and they sent me info numbers etc. Then there was quite a lot of stuff to key in, then an obligation via e-mail to activate and fill all the information again -phew-but I got there in the end!

Once logged in -I was not fully convinced that what I found was anything other than what I ALREADY ( very efficiently) had or would want from Pensions anyway -but it's fine( I suppose!).

Mr Playlist

IP Logged

Delboy
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2017, 9:42am

Yep, I have now registered too, for me the most useful feature is the ability to change your bank details.

IP Logged

V Meldrew
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2017, 12:02pm

I phoned the pension help line this morning....apparantly I need an "invitation" letter before I can apply for this service.

I am told these letters are going out in batches. I found this posting almost by accident. I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere, such as in Prospero.

IP Logged

Dickie Mint

Solihull, West Midlands
Reply #4 - Jun 7th, 2017, 8:57am

Just got my letter!  Soon?!  This thread was started 18th Feb!

And what a palaver.  You really have to answer two security questions every time you log in?

'My Documents' needs sorting.  In the 'My P60' section it says:
"If you want to print your P60 certificate, please go to the My Documents section"
But 'My Documents' only contains this year's.
And it would be nice if the monthly payments showed a full 'payslip' with additions and deductions.

Regards,
Richard

IP Logged

WG

Hitchin
Reply #5 - Jun 19th, 2018, 4:05pm

Thank goodness--the new website has changed and simplified the LOG IN process without the silly questions.

However on checking my details--i noticed that my wife's name was not listed as a nomination--so had to ring Cardiff to check.She was indeed nominated many years ago--but that info was not on line.Not a helpful omission.

I'm staying with paper on this one....I sniff a site "in development" and not quite as robust as intended

Mr Playlist

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print