Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pensions going online (Read 328 times)
Delboy
YaBB Newbies

Pensions going online
Feb 18th, 2017, 9:14pm

You will soon be able to access & update your BBC pension details online, there's a short video explaining how to register here:
https://bbc.pensiondetails.co.uk/home/thinking-of-joining.html

IP Logged

WG

Hitchin
Re: Pensions going online
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2017, 3:25pm

Yes--I have registered for this--rang Cardiff and they sent me info numbers etc. Then there was quite a lot of stuff to key in, then an obligation via e-mail to activate and fill all the information again -phew-but I got there in the end!

Once logged in -I was not fully convinced that what I found was anything other than what I ALREADY ( very efficiently) had or would want from Pensions anyway -but it's fine( I suppose!).

Mr Playlist

IP Logged

Delboy
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2017, 7:41am

Yep, I have now registered too, for me the most useful feature is the ability to change your bank details.

IP Logged

V Meldrew
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2017, 10:01am

I phoned the pension help line this morning....apparantly I need an "invitation" letter before I can apply for this service.

I am told these letters are going out in batches. I found this posting almost by accident. I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere, such as in Prospero.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print