Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Simon Cumbers (Read 3331 times)
dolder
Ex Member

Simon Cumbers
Jun 5th, 2005, 10:58am

I just thought I should post this up in memory of Simon Cumbers who was shot a year ago to the day tommorow in Saudi Arabia by Al-Qaeda terrorists. It is hard to imagine that it is now almost a year since we heard the terrible news of Simon's murder and of Frank Gardner's horrific injuries. My thoughts today and tommorow are very much with Simon's widow Louise, his parents Bob and Bronagh, brother Stephen and his sister's Caitriona and Eimear. I hope that the love of Simon's memory brings them comfort at this time and that his love will carry them through these difficult days. My thoughts are also with Frank, his wife Amanda and his children today and tommorow as they remember what happened on that terrible day last year. I hope that this will mark the start of a new beginning for them from what has undoubtably been an extremely testing year. My thoughts are also of course with Simon himself as we remember the great warmth and humour he brought to our lives. The memories of such a gentle and good man shall never die. Thank you Simon.

IP Logged

Stephen_Cumbers
Ex Member

Re: Simon Cumbers
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2005, 6:09pm

Many thanks for your message. It is comforting to know that Simon is still remembered.

Stephen Cumbers

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print