Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Old Grey Whistle Test: For One Night Only (Read 2627 times)
Ryan
YaBB Newbies

Old Grey Whistle Test: For One Night Only
Jan 11th, 2018, 5:22pm

Hello everyone!

Quick intro - I'm Ryan, and I'm working on a live one night only celebration of OGWT. We're live from TVC1 for 3 or more hours (we're open ended, just like the original), with Bob Harris back in the presenters chair on Feb 23rd!

I'm looking for crew who were involved with the making of OGWT from all years - especially when the show came out of Pres B. We want to know all the classically WT stories - the antics, the volume and the characters on and off screen. I've spoken with some of you already, but I'm hoping to hear from as many as possible.

We want the show to be an absolute celebration - we'll be talking to some of the biggest names, who had the humblest of beginnings in Pres B, inviting some of them back to play live on the night and of course revisiting some of the shows greatest archive moments. It should be a great evening of music and memories.

Drop me an email on ryan.saunders@bbc.co.uk

Look forward to hearing!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print