Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  To join this Forum send an email with this exact subject line REQUEST MEMBERSHIP to bbcstaff@gmx.com telling us your connection with the BBC.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FILM DEPT (TFS Ealing) REUNION (Read 8220 times)
Richard Merrick
YaBB Newbies

FILM DEPT (TFS Ealing) REUNION
Feb 9th, 2010, 9:52pm

There will be a reunion for ALL former BBC Film Dept members and their partners on Saturday 8th May 2010 at the Duke of Kent pub, Scotch Common Ealing.
The event will start from around 1230 until late.
Entry is strictly by ticket at £12 per head which includes the hog roast and a welcome drink. Veggie alternatives are available.
We can facilitate accommodation at several price levels should you be travelling from afar.
The venue is within easy reach of London Transport options and the area has ample unrestricted street parking.
"BBC Ealing" finally closd its doors in April 2000. Ten years on, we feel that with an ageing demographic this is a fantastic opportunity to catch up with all those colleaguesyou haven't seen for years.
For further information and a ticket application form, email me directly.

IP Logged

Chris Hainstock
YaBB Newbies

Re: FILM DEPT (TFS Ealing) REUNION
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2010, 4:55pm

congratulations on a well organised event - so many familiar faces it was like a typical day at TFS in 1988!

IP Logged

Howard G

Re: FILM DEPT (TFS Ealing) REUNION
Reply #2 - May 10th, 2010, 8:13am

A great success. Congratulations to Richard Merrick and Mike Spencer. Althought I was in Cape Town I was able to see the event  with numerous cameras streaming with GVs , interviews, old BBC programmes etc. Several of us managed "two ways" via the video link with people at the event. The only thing missing here in Cape Town was a pint of ESB and a slice of HOG!!!!
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2010, 12:51pm by Howard G »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print